KEY 0.00% 0.1¢ key petroleum limited

Hi roznovNot shore what you trying to get at here but when you...

1. 726 Posts.
    Hi roznov

Not shore what you trying to get at here but when you say
    key is going to takeover EGO.
    Lets look at the market caps for a start.
    Key has a market cap of about $10milion dollers to date and EGO with it very bad management has a market cap of $70+ million dollers (which was some think like $140millions only 8months ago.
    First of all were is key going to get the capital to make a play for a company(all be it small cap company)that is approx 8 times its own market cap.
    I am telling you EGO investor are not that dumb to except
    KEY script for giving away ego shares,I would sooner poke my eye out with tolet brush before excepting key script for ego shares.I think us over at SHAG would be able to get the support to stop such a backward step from the share holders. Please keep in mind you need at least 90% of the shares on offer the than effectivly grab the rest of the share's in the company you wish to take over.I don't see it happening.
    Happy to stand corrected if i am wrong get back to me if you feel i have been a lttle hard on the whole key buy ego deal.
    cheffy747

PS:
    I was think we just take the people who sold off a asset class like the canning to court if we are able to and if we can't get them back we make the persons life a living hell with lots and lots and lots of court room trips

cheers
    but i would dearly like to have the canning basin pemits back if you want to ask kane marshall & key share holders for me .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KEY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.