DSE 2.15% $2.85 dropsuite limited

Bitzer, VT, Ash,Not sure if it was one of you that posed a...

1. 516 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Bitzer, VT, Ash,

Not sure if it was one of you that posed a question re scoping study, Here are just a couple of quick thoughts nevertheless.

I'm interested to see how the figures stack up with the PFS, providing the data is extensive enough and some assurance can be given to ensure no blowouts in operating costs and capital expenditure occur at a later date that may take us by surprise which I've seen with other goldies in the past with disastrous results to the sp. If that takes slightly more time then so be it. If these stack up then a BFS is the next step.

I will be very surprised if we hear anything before Christmas re the PFS. The outcome should determine where we go from here. A JV probably won't be considered until these facts have been considered carefully by both parties.

Any possibility of production is still a long way off yet. There are many elements to consider and bridges to cross before this takes place. Unfortunately the market hasn't made it any easier.The amount of shares on issue is some concern though as I would prefer not to see any further dilution in order to raise funds. Consolidation I've never been keen on for several reasons which have been discussed previously. Nevertheless a 1:3 split rather than a 1:10 might be more appropriate perhaps in this case if we see gold heading further north.

Would like to add further, have run out of time unfortunately.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DSE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.85
Change
0.060(2.15%)
Mkt cap ! $199.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.79 $2.90 $2.79 $150.0K 53.54K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1800 $2.84

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.90 2864 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.25pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DSE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.