AEX 0.00% 1.1¢ acclaim exploration nl

can we please have some calm...

1. 1,936 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    i have not posted on aex since the announcement because of all the inflamed and overly pessamistic comments on this site.. its well and truly time to calm down folks.. here is my opinion.. they have still got the resource, and the report confirms that the au of some 2million ounces at roughly 3gpt grades are mostly concentrated at DD itself.. the uranium is still there in sizable quantities of perhaps 9-10 thousand tonnes instead of the 11,000..What is pivotal to its viability, and thereby as a mineable prospect is the structure of the formations.. that is why the 3-d modelling is so important to aex management.. yes, i agree that people are disappointed. yes, i agree that sentiment will drive the sp to a very low level in the short term. predictions of 1 to 2 cents are quite possible imo.. so what... we are talking about a pennydreadfull here folks and that is what pennydreadfulls do.. they still have a very substantial holding in MLX that will help to support the sp in the longer term..So, we have the 3-d model to come along with their foray into another african nation to tittilate us all.. should management be sacked for their handling of reporting on DD..i think management [as in the old team] should all be locked up.. they are shockers imo.. that wont happen so you all have choices to make in this life.. ride it out or get out now.. may allah or whoever you turn to for guidance be wise, and gentle to us long suffering fools..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.