NHC 0.20% $4.95 new hope corporation limited

can we pull this off, page-29

1. 7,432 Posts.
    MCC shareholders get No Money if this Glouster Deal goes thru.They'll be diluted and share price will drop substantially due to No More TakeOver Possibility so what $10ish wouldn't be 'impossible'.
    Even at it's current premium price MCC is same or less than NHC in Market Cap so this talk about tiddler NHC is way off beam.

Despite the retail MCC holders seeking Dollar$$$,the 3 major holders of 47% chiefly want surety of Supply.This could be why they 'favour' this Glouster Deal.

I doubt NHC will match any full cash offer of $16 +.After dealing with Xastra on MIM,I doubt they'll 'overpay' either.

MCC's coal type relies on Steel Making which downturns on economic conditions.Thermal Coal is chiefly Power Station linked and IMHO more 'stable' in price.
    As pointed out NHC has it's own Coal Loading Facility at Brisbane.I think it's the only Coal Company in Qld with such a thing.

Another thing,NHC won't be paying out a 'juicy' dividend out of the Arrow Sale.After Tax,any such dividend would not be paid out til[I think} 2012 Financial year so it could be Fully Franked.At $600 mil 'Profit' probably only a Special Dividend of say 15cents Could be paid.Not very 'juicy',hey?

Look all you shareholders in NHC who bought chiefly for the 74 cent Special Dividend and yet didn't make anything much and have been in Loss in Fact since it was paid,
    Please Sell Out and,in future, Buy Special Dividend Shares EARLIER than the month it's paid in.

Other than that,Research New Hope much more comprehensively so your happy to hold.

I've actually sold out on the news NHC is throwing Money at MCC holders.I'll buy back in when all this MCC kerfuffle settles down,the AOE deal Happens, and I can get some idea of the AOE spinoff IPO Dart.

Happy Trading.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NHC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.