PEN 2.13% 9.6¢ peninsula energy limited

can we review the potential pe ratio?, page-12

1. 2,883 Posts.
    Sircorp, in normal circumstances i believe pen would retrace back to 8c also but there is just so much news to come, to sell out now could be devastating. If news came and the price doubled and you weren't in the mix, you would be kicking yourself for life all in the hope of making a small fraction extra.

I think people just wanting a quick buck may sell/have sold but anyone thinking at least 3-6 months out from now probably wouldn't. It does get tempting to sell at the peaks and buy back in the troughs but I tried to do this back in December and I almost got caught. Its just impossible to think you can beat the market.

I know of some of the announcements to come but could someone please list all the announcements for the next 3-6 months so we can truly see what pen is worth. Would be greatly appreciated.

One thing that has remained in my mind which is not considered an announcement is this years Indaba Mining Conference on Wednesday 9th February where Pen will take the stage explaining what they are doing to the biggest players in the mining world. I feel this could also make a big difference to the share price.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.6¢
Change
0.002(2.13%)
Mkt cap ! $305.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.1¢ 9.8¢ 9.1¢ $1.899M 19.96M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 192488 9.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.7¢ 679583 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.