MEL 0.00% 0.5¢ metgasco ltd

can we start an action ?, page-30

1. 1,077 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    I never said it was over Muzz, just the time lines have change, and I need to get cracking with supporting a young family with a novel concept like work.

The gas won't go anywhere, although our states jobs will if we can't supply ourselves after 2016 when contracts start running out. Gladstone by then will be paying a premium for all it can it's hands on.

Asia is paying up to 3 time more than we do now, so a year and a bit isn't that far off, sort term politics for those running scared of ICAC wont help a State that imports 95% of it's gas.

Have a feeling the Bently farmer wont let the campers stay forever nor will council, you can bet police and the Government wont let them set up shop again.

Coal will still be burnt here as Asia uses more gas due to it's poor air quality, leaving NSW increasing reliant on burning coal for power generation.

If we have enough gas to supply Sydney for the next twenty years, then I wouldn't hold your breath this over, nice weekend to all Bon Swar.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.237M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $22 4.468K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 11708141 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 94532 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.