MEL 8.33% 0.6¢ metgasco ltd

can we start an action ?, page-37

1. 1,171 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 110
    "I was just giving a salient warning that there is no chance of this project proceeding in a smooth, unhindered fashion. "

Bumblingninny
    Thats only because the protestors are very well organised and supported by professional protestors such as Aiden Ricketts who consults and teaches in the area. We can see how professional you guys are by the constant down ramping of a stock not held by several protestors who do not hold (and may not normally be Hotcopper members) and by writing to investors. Protestors complain about how corrupt everyone and providing "links" to Eddie Obeid, but at the same time keep providing false or misleading information themselves - gaslands quotes, links to Asbestos scares. Last week Motels and Catering companies were being targeted because they were providing services to the Police that we coming this week. I find those actions abhorrent.

I don't know anything about Eddie Obied's nephew or the chairman of ERM, but for protestors to be looking into various shareholdings and providing these links without any evidence of any wrong doing by either is just morally wrong. Who ever is doing this does not care who they hurt. I can only imagine what this man and his family are going through at the moment. I have seen it happen to other people and it has driven them to long term depression and marriage break up.

I have read plenty of history books and these tactics are not new. Lenin & Hitler both used them to get into power. Julia Gillard & Tony Abbott similarly said what it took to get themselves into power.

Strangely we are in a position that any investment in a NSW gas company and now due to the budget, renewable energy company, is a bad investment when I thought the opposite a few years back. Now we are going to have more coal and more coal. Just be careful what you wish for Bumblingnini, you might just get it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
-0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $8.016M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $550 100K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1499398 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 8109365 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.25pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.