ALA 0.00% 12.0¢ arovella therapeutics limited

Can we trust em ?

1. 3,642 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 650
    do not advertise external links.au/companies/news/930950/suda-pharmaceuticals-has-productive-few-months-with-zolpimist-and-spray-version-of-anagrelide-930950.html

I read that Summary and think to myself if these guys are genuine with what they are pushing here we are in a good space. If they are half baked nothing will ever change.

The qn is are these things moving forward. Ie do they communicate regularly (weekly) with Teva and Mitsubishi about getting their submissions approved ; are they in the home straight with getting the right Aus partner finalised with Zolpi with a big sales outreach to get it there , are Ordesa and Sanofi relationship contacts tight wirh formulas to back things up, are they close to getting this formula finalised for Anagrelide, do they remain tight with strides.

The new asset acquisition will happen and it will be a good one Hopper will nail it, its what he does and hes got the contacts to find the right ones.

They'd know the answers to above and whether these things are really happening or whether they are merely but half a chance of getting done.

The success of this company basically comes back to Dr Baker and hes credibility with what's being fed through all the media channels. Can we trust him ? If we can this will come and it will rerate. The newsletter is bold because it continues to reemphasize numerous things that could otherwise be dead. However with another AGM lurking is it just another of Carters promises in the year of election.

its bloody interesting what plays out here. They cant get to Christmas or even AGM date wirh nothing.

Last edited by Beale: 08/10/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $126.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 12.5¢ 12.0¢ $48.97K 396.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 434471 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 137017 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
12.3¢
  Change
0.000 ( 2.08 %)
Open High Low Volume
12.5¢ 12.5¢ 12.0¢ 291002
Last updated 15.08pm 29/04/2024 ?
ALA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.