ALA 0.00% 12.0¢ arovella therapeutics limited

Beale when you say "the new asset acquisition will happen" what...

1. kcl
    331 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 134
    Beale when you say "the new asset acquisition will happen" what do you base that on? The CAR-T licence has gone to his new company Chimeric.

Maybe SUDA shareholders will get an opportunity to participate in the float. That's maybe and it would mean hands in pockets - again.

I stress the maybe because holders of SUDA weren't given the opportunity to participate in the pre-float, which was disappointing when you consider the asset was destined for SUDA in the first place.

Speaking of which, I have no doubt that the current softness in the share price is pretty much entirely due to the failure of that deal only and the hand-wringing and gnashing of teeth is misplaced as nothing else has changed.

By the way, those that have called in the White Knights from the ASX on so many occasions to deal with, shall we say, "irregularities" can now see the ASX for what it is - a little fiefdom and answerable to absolutely nobody. They have trashed your stock and I haven't seen anyone on here demand some kind of accountability.

While I'm at it, I should remind you of Mrs Mallcap's multiple incorrect predictions, bare-faced self-promotion and a blatant attempt to "out" one of our contributors - I would discourage you from holding her in any esteem at all.

By the way I hold out high hopes for SUDA - even Boris is a chance to get his money back

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $126.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 12.5¢ 12.0¢ $48.97K 396.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 434471 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 137017 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
12.3¢
  Change
0.000 ( 2.08 %)
Open High Low Volume
12.5¢ 12.5¢ 12.0¢ 291002
Last updated 15.08pm 29/04/2024 ?
ALA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.