Can we..., page-3

1. 4,868 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 831
    Yep flashharry......................but they (and who are THEY ???? ) gotta run out soon. Even the Late John Wayne's movies are not safe- I hear !

Look over there it 's a snake --- with a shade of shiny night colour on top and looks like its got a sunburnt belly -oops tummy. fgs look out is a xxxtummyed night coloured snake. And there is another one over there ... iI's a mud -dust coloured one. I hear they have the most venom of all---- What ? -Yah can't say that - that's discrimination yah moron . Most venom should be a shared thing you know. That way all are equal. .

How about - look at that dust-mud-coffee-beige shaded snake which I believe may be a little of the 'please keep your equal distance from it' Like a number of its reptilian family may have equally shared venom (unable to say what number, do not want to discriminate ) . ....

ffs --- it's a red bellied Black snake - and a Brown snake - you blood- morons ????????

Yah gotta be - joking......Next the 'ones who ain't got better things to do -or can't do better things' will start a protest ----to change 'night' and 'day' .

I do believe however , they are starting to p-ss of the majority.......................

Keep safe all

The Phantom GWW

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.