WOW 0.27% $33.79 woolworths group limited

This is exactly what my family does. We've got a higher than...

1. 539 Posts.
    This is exactly what my family does. We've got a higher than average household income but with young kids and a mortgage every dollar counts. In the past two years two Aldi's have opened nearby and I'm actually starting to like shopping there, once I worked out which food is quality. When I go to Coles or Safeway for the top up afterwards, they generally seem really expensive in comparison.

I still find however the local Safeway busier with more people. I see problems in all three, and safeway is no worse than the others. A few days ago some middle aged women cracked it at Aldi due to the strict opening and closing of registers, and left her basket and walked out in disgust. My 60 year old parents couldnt be bothered with Aldi either, they have enough coin to shop for convenience instead. And one more andectodal story - the local BigW was amazingly improved when I went last week, really friendly staff and decked out for Xmas. Good time to hold WOW and keep topping up via the DRP until the SP improves, which it will.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WOW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$33.79
Change
-0.090(0.27%)
Mkt cap ! $41.27B
Open High Low Value Volume
$34.00 $34.10 $33.68 $66.46M 1.964M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 965 $33.76

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$33.79 11715 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WOW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.