EQR 3.26% 4.5¢ eq resources limited

Todays,I am not concerned at all by Ian SP resignation. I feel...

1. 114 Posts.
    Todays,

I am not concerned at all by Ian SP resignation. I feel he has done us very well and hope that his future gives to him as much as he has given to us. And behind every good MD is a good board so we are very lucky in that respect.

I don't know much about Dr White but with his experience in geology and exploration I would prefer to have him simply as a director, thus giving him more time to have hands on increasing our resource size.

My thoughts on Dr Pretorius stem from this paragraph about him

"During his time as Executive Chairman and later Managing Director of Deep Yellow, DYL has gone from having a market capitalisation of ~$10M with cash of ~$1M in mid- 2005 to presently having a market capital of ~$280M with ~$40M in cash. Dr Pretorius recently resigned from the Board of Deep Yellow but remains as Managing Director of its operating Company, Reptile Uranium Namibia."

This paragraph was taken from this article:
    http://www.proactiveinvestors.com.au/companies/news/5387/icon-resources-appoints-leon-pretorius-as-chairman-5387.html

I guess no matter what happens we are still in for an enjoyable ride in 2012 and I must say that I haven't felt this good about a share I have owned since the early days of IBG, when they announced their Zinc aquisition around 06/07.

Good luck to all and remember, China are reducing their Tungsten exports regularly with a decent reduction for 2012 already advertised.

Banksy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EQR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.5¢
Change
-0.002(3.26%)
Mkt cap ! $91.88M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.5¢ 4.5¢ 4.5¢ $13.59K 302.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 200000 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.5¢ 1213365 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.25pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EQR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.