AWB 0.00% $1.50 awb limited

can you believe the punters?, page-14

1. 13,176 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    re: widespread frost damage in wa Pete you may be talking about an isolated area and I'd be guessing your friends are north but anything south of a line from say Dalwallinu right the way down farmers are coming to terms with the extent of the damage! Frost is an unpredictable menace! I have damage but two of my neighbours have none. But as with most farmers with damage I am harvesting my best paddocks first and will harvest the crap last and if a thunderstorm comes and takes it out it I'd not be unhappy!

Downgrading is widespread (to GP and worst cases feed) and whilst the comment has been made that the AWB can blend that grain. This is true but most farmers are already blending themselves to try and make the highest paying grades. The level of downgrading is likely to effect the overall loan book of the AWB as the value of the crop is trimmed!

I am just providing facts. It is up to any of you whether you take it as a personal assault on your investment in this company! If anyone should be insulted it is I because the AWB are ripping me off to line your pockets. The level of transparency in this company borders on criminal and government sanctioning makes it all the more harder to swallow!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AWB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.