AIO 0.00% $9.13 asciano limited

"(A set up from the start of April ,Rev up the price then dump...

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    "(A set up from the start of April ,Rev up the price then dump it on the share holders.)"

cengizuykun, (what a nickname, it took me five minutes to write it all up, and I still had it wrong and had to rewrite it)

I agree with you that, looking into perspective, it was a huge pump to get the sp up to a certain level, and then dump story.

We have been led all along in the belief that someone was going to do a takeover, and AIO has continuously supplied information leading us to those thoughts. Speculations were rife.

As such, many people invested their hard earned thinking that they were going to make a good profit when the T/O was to be announced. A VERY GOOD CONN JOB, LET ME TELL YOU.

Fortunaterly for me, I am not one of them as I got in on the low, but I can't help feeling for them.

But, as we all know now, it was all false.

As such, many people are now licking their wounds, in the hope that they will heal soon.

And where is xf1 now. After him telling us all, and descibing to us all how good, honest, and intellingent good leader MR was. No where to be found of course.
    Along with many other uprampers of course.

We will now wait and see what will happen at the next AGM, when elections of Directors are to be revisited again.

Good luck to all,

Buddy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AIO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.