NEN 0.00% 22.0¢ neon capital ltd

Dear All,Samuel Johnson is said to have written, "nothing...

1. 3,035 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 282
    Dear All,

Samuel Johnson is said to have written, "nothing focuses the mind quite like a hanging." Mark Twain was said to have added 'especially if it's your own."

The time is very near for a big announcement from the company. In my view, it would have to be within a fortnight from now, but from what the company indictaed both at the AGM and in the most recent announcement, more probably the announcement will be made this week.

The market is after some comfort with the share price drifting downwards as time passes with no firm news. I will have to admit I am as nervous as excited. I feel like I have picked a trifecta but not seen the dividend results. I know I will collect something, but just how much will it be? For me that is the same as my holding with NEN. I know there will be positive news, but will it be unbelievably good news, or just ok news? Will I be ecstatic or just satisfied?

I am not sure whether it is my blind and misguided overconfidence that the announcement will be very satisfying indeed, or merely my well founded belief that the company is progressing purposefully and cautiously as it always has, that will see the announcement as being fantastic.

In any event, time will tell won't it?! It is time to fire up as the big day is imminent. It is time for KC and the Sunshine band to perform 'Walking on Sunshine' in full cry!

For what it's worth I am tipping Wednesday as the great day.

GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.