NEN 0.00% 22.0¢ neon capital ltd

can you feel it?, page-3

1. 2,408 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 177
    SB, you may well be right about the timing. If so Monday/Tuesday would be good as I'm not about the rest of the week.

Its hard to know if there will be any initial resource comment with flow rates. KC has said to me in the past they have been working closely with a third party that assess reserves so it would not take long to integrate flow/production data into a reserves and resource model.

Stapleman Neon did have pre drill expectations of the shale. Its interesting to look over their expectations as things have changed dramatically since then:

Upper Sands (gas find in P3) No target figure

Paloma Sands (yet to be tested) 1MB

Middle Stevens (to be tested in PD-2) 2.3MB

Western Flank (now unlikely) .7MB

Round Mountain (not drilled) 1.6MB

Lower Stevens (should know soon) 2.1MB

Fruitvale (possible low producer) 14.7MB

Antelope (still testing) 7.7MB

We know the Antelope resource has since been since upgraded to a 2C resource of 12MB, up from 7.7MB target. The Fruitvale/LS zones are yet to be defined seperately but on the data from PD-1 alone there is a decline from a target of 16.8MB combined to a 2C resource of 14MB. Assuming success in PD-2 I expect the 14MB figure to rise with resource allocations split between the two zones.

Interestingly the upgraded figure for the Antelope Shale only includes results from the Lower Antelope. The Upper Antelope is yet to be tested.

Could be a fun week ahead.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.