CGP 6.78% 6.3¢ consegna group limited

Well i can as I found out last night buy on the internet Disney...

1. 1,472 Posts.
    Well i can as I found out last night buy on the internet Disney embossed clothing for kids from china at a fraction than registered sellers are selling it for. Maybe the lawyers in the west will launch an action in a chinese court. Good luck with that one.

the only chance this company has is if they have a distribution agreement with Glaxo or some monolithic giant who will protect their selling turf. otherwise they are pissing in the breeze. Moreover this seems to be a one ( well 2) product company. They have bet the house on this product ( which is outstanding) thinking our IP is bullet proof. Or do they? Where is the mother statements on these issues.

The problem with developing these types of products in a public company is you are duty bound to keep shareholders informed. Good O. But you also tell your enemies what you are doing and this flag says here's some free info so you can develop your own. mark 11 and mark 111 is always better than Mark 1.

Great potential here but they have done nothing to argue why a one product wonder is a good corporate strategy and what they are going to stop it being stolen by the despot countries.

make no mistake the guy running the company is a salesman ( with a formidable pedigree) but i want to see some substance on t's crossed and i's dotted.

Flux

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.