RGI 0.00% 22.0¢ roto-gro international limited

Can you feel it., page-605

1. 649 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 86
    "When throwing out numbers like that wouldn't it make sense to include all the numbers?"
    There aren't many real numbers, but here are a couple from the last Activity Statement:

AUD
    Cash at beginning of year (1 July) $346,000
    Receipts from customers (year to date) $0.00
    Finance raised (net) $2,403,000
    Total expenditure (various activities) $1,555,000
    Cash at end of period (31 Dec) $1,302,000

Draw your own conclusions on the current trajectory of those figures.

Most other 'facts' put out by RGI, including the ones that I quoted previously, are hypothetical, and to be taken with the proverbial dose of salt until cheques are deposited.

"monthly, quarterly or yearly programming charges or fertigation costs paid by RGI customers"

I must have missed these in RGI's announcements. All I could find was the following in relation to Verity:

ASX Release 2 December 2020: ' an annual software licensing fee of 1% of the total purchase price of Units under the Agreement commencing 1 year after the planting of first crops on a commercial scale at each Verity facility, which is capped at CAD 70,000 (presently equivalent to AUD 75,000) per Verity facility for the first 5 years of the Agreement, with the parties to agree on the relevant software licensing fee after the first 5 years.'
    Wow! Big bickies.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RGI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.