AB1 0.00% 18.0¢ abarta resources limited

Can You Guess?, page-17

1. 684 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 72
    Yat is the king ( and ab1 team)...theres no doubt, doing brilliant work for us

but to get an asx stock moving there has to be a promise and delivery. yat lets us wake up and see an ann saying we just closed a $12mill deal. and thats brilliant!...but share price doesnt move.

If there was a trading halt saying something like "potential 12m deal on the horizon" the share price would fly on the rumor and build up to the date...meanwhile getting heaps of attention in hc and asx. Then in true ab1 style we pull it off and look fantastic.

People need something to look forward to so they are enticed to invest. Something on the horizon so the can anticipate a sp rise.

the same way a certain company flew to 30cents on the promise of their first red stone auction potentially worth $10m. Ab1 laughs at 10m rev but we have no hype

hopefully its a matter of time before we get known on asx and she'l be off and running with all the information in the first post behind us. We have a hell of a lot of irons in the fire

all just my opinion only ( not complaining in any way as I love what the guys are doing here...just an observation)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AB1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.