MEU 2.13% 4.8¢ marmota limited

Only the good Doctor Rose knows the real answer as he is the...

1. 952 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 149
    Only the good Doctor Rose knows the real answer as he is the largest shareholder and the boss behind all the decisions made.

My guess is that it’s all been to slow and updates on progress other than little scraps of news now and again are not what the market wants.

We still don’t know who appointed the drilling company from Queensland to drill at Aurora a couple of years ago but my guess it was the Doc…. his decisions are coming at a cost.
    Also the appointment of Kappes Cassidy to manage test work at AT could be another mistake as it’s a one man band with Randell Pyper as he works out of his home in Perth. Rose quietly inserted in today’s announcement that progress was less than halfway and that has taken 3 months, and I also must mention that the Junction Dam Uranium project is in the hands of Mark Couzens who is also a one man band.
    These guys are no doubt experts in there respective fields but I bet you they are not working 24/7 on our projects because of other work on hand, they’ll string it out for more $$$$ and are not concerned with progress.

It’s all a shame as I have been a supporter of MEU for a few years now and hold 2.6 million shares and with another cap raising on the horizon there is not too much love from me at the moment.

I must point out that these points are just my feelings.
    Cheers
    Rod

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.001(2.13%)
Mkt cap ! $50.82M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.8¢ 4.8¢ 4.5¢ $14.69K 310.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 172761 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 208415 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.54pm 22/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.7¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.7¢ 4.8¢ 4.5¢ 131851
Last updated 15.37pm 22/05/2024 ?
MEU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.