LYC 2.63% $7.60 lynas rare earths limited

Hi My fellow Lynas Comrades,i have manage to get in contact with...

1. 3,500 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 49
    Hi My fellow Lynas Comrades,

i have manage to get in contact with a Chinese Malaysian Lawyer on the "Pahang Don't Need Hazardous Project".

Although he has stated that he is Anti-Lynas he is been attacked in the forums by the hysterical Greenies because he isn't afraid to ask them tough questions in the search for the truth. The people call him a traitor and even spit and swore at him.

He tells me he is open minded person but right now he feels he swayed to be anti Lynas after listening to both sides BUT my argument to him was how can he be fair when he is hanging around just the "Pahang Dont need rare earth" forum where he is just surrounded by greenies all day.

I asked him if he is open to join a pro Lynas forum and listen from OUR point of view before making his judgement.

Like i said he is an educated gentlemen and reading his comments he is just seeking the truth.

What i like about the members here are that people are SMART, EDUCATED and treat people with RESPECT. Do the members here don't mind if i invite him to come to this forum ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.