LYC 1.92% $7.65 lynas rare earths limited

can you guys share me your thoughts?, page-13

1. 2,710 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    About Human Herd behavior...

Herd behavior in human societies: The philosophers S?ren Kierkegaard and Friedrich Nietzsche were among the first to criticise what they referred to as "the crowd" (Kierkegaard) and "herd morality" and the "herd instinct" (Nietzsche) in human society. Modern psychological and economic research has identified herd behavior in humans to explain the phenomena of large numbers of people acting in the same way at the same time. The British surgeon Wilfred Trotter popularized the "herd behavior" phrase in his book, Instincts of the Herd in Peace and War (1914). In The Theory of the Leisure Class, Thorstein Veblen explained economic behavior in terms of social influences such as "emulation," where some members of a group mimic other members of higher status. In "The Metropolis and Mental Life" (1903), early sociologist George Simmel referred to the "impulse to sociability in man", and sought to describe "the forms of association by which a mere sum of separate individuals are made into a 'society' ". Other social scientists explored behaviors related to herding, such as Freud (crowd psychology), Carl Jung (collective unconscious), and Gustave Le Bon (the popular mind). Swarm theory observed in non-human societies is a related concept and is being explored as it occurs in human society.

And so this explains Lynas holders.

I have no freakin idea about the others!!! LOL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$7.65
Change
-0.150(1.92%)
Mkt cap ! $7.141B
Open High Low Value Volume
$7.78 $7.80 $7.59 $10.32M 1.348M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
77 14895 $7.64

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$7.65 20937 26
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.28pm 03/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.