DCL 0.00% 1.1¢ domacom limited

Interesting piece published in todays Australian Financial...

1. 431 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    Interesting piece published in todays Australian Financial Review entitled and cited:

https://www.copyright link/street-talk/ord-minnett-beats-drum-for-domacom-20190612-p51wzf

IMO would have thought in their Trading Halt announcement this morning that the deal was close to being stitched up. So Im still now trying to ascertain where this is at, given " as published by the AFR at 3.12pm this afternoon it seems the "Drums are still beating" by Domacom to get a deal away. IMO.

I note the AFR quotes the "Drums" coming from Ord Minnet , now as I read, the Ord Min Co Brand is a 30% JP Morgan enterprise combined with IOOF holding 70% Company ( Will stand Corrected, but looked like IMO a selldown to IOOF , prior to ComBank issues). I dont think this is in anyway associatted with the Morgans of Newcastle recencntly involved with trading activity of Domacom. Refered to on this site ( Hot copper) by GdrInv77 on 24/0419 @ post from this website cited as #38245237 whereby the following was stated:

...."thanks for the info @rookiekaiser - I'll keep an eye on the brokershare analysis too. as for Morgans Stockbroking - it's Australia's largest retail Stockbroking network with a mix of both head office owned and run major offices in the capital cities predominantly as well as franchise offices spread throughout the country to service the needs of investors everywhere. they are in the corporate space probably top 3 for corporate dealflow, particularly with the demise of the likes of Macquarie and UBS in recent years. if the likes of Shaw, Morgan's and Bells at the retail level would become supporters of the stock I think shareholders would be very happy".

So is this a different Morgans or part of the same JP Morgan enterprise.

So who's beating what "Drums" and to whom.....

Can anyone clarify the status quo at this stage .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DCL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.