CAI 0.00% 11.5¢ calidus resources limited

Hi Rebel,Can you please direct me to the announcement that says...

1. 3,628 Posts.
    Hi Rebel,

Can you please direct me to the announcement that says Palermo is putting his own money up. I've not read everything in detail, but can't remember reading anything like that. I'm aware he bought 30m shares, but that money hardly goes to the company.

Also, at the start of this thread, you stated:

"Can you imagine, a current affairs segment showing athletes from the masters games and them explaining how wonderful thermaLIFE was for them. How they recommend the product. How its all natural, with NO side effects.

well thats what the company is saying in being planned..."

Again, please tell me where the company STATES that a segment on A current affair is being planned. All I can find in the activities update is the following"

"The plan will consist of radio, print, public relations and potentially TV as well as mandatory co-op spend with the major wholesalers".

Again, can't see anywhere that states they are planning on using ANY current affairs program. Furthermore, I don't see how they could possibly afford TV marketing with the limited funds they have left.

I'm all for hearing positives, but keep it real. Any newbie on here could be easilly mislead.

Like any thread, holders don't like to hear negative views. That is clear from my post of a few minutes ago being voted down. But there comes a time where we have to accept reality. The reality is that this company is in deep deep trouble and the market is clearly seeing that.

I sure hope things can turn around in the next 6 months, but like I stated in my last post, I just don't see how that is going to happen.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.