ABL 0.00% 0.1¢ abilene oil and gas limited

can you smell it yet guys, page-77

1. 2,798 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    My last 2 chats with the CEO he told me
    *There would be no cap raising to drill the current site
    *The reason we went with a cap raising is because the underwriter is a UK oil company who can help out at the well face.

So no, I don't believe a word that comes from this company. But I have some faith in the underwriter who is currently trying to sort the ERH mess out. And I don't think Phil would at this point mislead the underwriters,so you might be on the money.

Just for the record, on every drill site to date management have delayed or gone well past their own time frames for announcing and then came out with bad news, so maybe if its all on the up and up the underwriter could suggest to Phil to keep the market informed rather than treating the market like mushrooms.

A lot of bridges have been burnt by the current board and now is as good a time as any to start rebuilding them by simply communicating openly an honestly with shareholders.

Currently nothing has changed, I know exactly where the Australian got there $8000 an acre from and announcing 3 to 4 weeks and then no word for 5 weeks, this sort of rubbish has to stop, its a plea to the underwriter not a bitch. Please step in and break old habbits

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ABL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.