HDR hardman resources limited

Now as the HDR faithfuls are finally seeing their just rewards...

1. 3,559 Posts.
    Now as the HDR faithfuls are finally seeing their just rewards starting to filter through, perhaps its time to spare a thought and maybe a dollar of our profits to supporting the thousands of starving children in Mauritania.

You know, putting something back.

I am going to sponsor a child through world vision in Mauritania, anyone care to join me?
    A
    ngers

World Vision calls for help in Mauritania
    28/07/2005 - 11:42:36

Aid agency World Vision Ireland has called for support for its aid efforts in Mauritania, where more than one million people are facing hunger.

Mauritania is one of three West African countries, including Niger and Mali, facing into famine.

World Vision’s Karen Homer said: “Almost half of Mauritanian’s 2.7 million people are hungry right now. Children are particularly vulnerable. They are undernourished and are very susceptible to malaria during the rainy season.”

World Vision aims to distribute 20,000 tons of food to 390,000 people in partnership with the World Food Programme.

World Vision Ireland is part of World Vision International. Through World Vision Ireland, the Irish support 1,500 children in Mauritania.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.