NST 1.86% $13.71 northern star resources ltd

I disagree Flats. If the market is trending upward, and you...

1. 661 Posts.
    I disagree Flats.

If the market is trending upward, and you think the trend is your friend, then you think the market is right and you buy. It might be undervalued currently but the momentum/ market is 'right'.

If you think the coy is worth 'X' and the market sells off to below 'X' then you might think it is 'wrong' and buy because you think it is undervalued.

And v-v.

It might be a matter of semantics or it could be a Dow Theory vs IV Theory arguement. There is no right and wrong there, just diff opinions.

Anyway, regarding looking at the value of NST, this article is from June 25th in The Bull but looking back at posts nobody has mentioned it so I thought I would provide a link:

http://www.thebull.com.au/articles/a/29279-5-gold-stocks-for-gold-bulls.html

It ends up plugging PRU but it shows throughout the article how good the NST ratios are.

A pity the sp has gone sideways since Nov last year though. Frustrating. There has been a lot of good news lately though and a lot more to come it seems so the future looks bright as long as the POG holds up.

Meanwhile it's a bit of a snooze but I'll take that over a tanking sp anyday.

Waiting and watching and holding.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NST (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$13.71
Change
0.250(1.86%)
Mkt cap ! $15.75B
Open High Low Value Volume
$13.76 $13.82 $13.57 $108.5M 7.907M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 110631 $13.70

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$13.71 48528 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NST (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.