A40 0.00% 8.2¢ alita resources limited

Canaccord Oppose DOCA, page-391

1. 7,110 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 546
    IMO the cracks already appeared between Austroid and McgrathNicol even before the planned motion (replace it with KPMG) on 5th April's Creditors meeting.
    I guess KPMG is very reluctant to take the role therefore Austroid had no choice but still stick with the old buddy, they will still need an Administrator otherwise the DoCA is automatically terminated.

Next FIRB decision on 14th could be one of the following, IMO:

1. FIRB, after 3 years investigation, will finally reject the DoCA, that will be the last nail in the coffin for Austroid's pipe dream but I guess Austroid will fight

2. Austroid (self-destructively) dissolves the DoCA, leaving the door open for liquidation and put A40's all asset + Liability for sale: At today's market sentiment there will be no short of bidders willing to pay +$1b, the proceeding can easily pay off all outstanding loans and the rest to be distributed to shareholders. (however this is the most unlikely scenario, Austroid wouldn't give up so easily)

3. FIRB will grant Austroid another extension to 30 June 2023,to give Austroid final chance to prepare an Independant valuation report for the company. It'll be interesting how can they justify the "zero valuation" for the asset.

4. (the worst scenario)FIRB somehow approve that Austroid can take the control. Game over for Canaccord and all we shareholders.

Your thought everyone?@Haplo @atom99

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A40 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.