A40 0.00% 8.2¢ alita resources limited

Canaccord Oppose DOCA, page-556

1. 2,551 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 388
    Exactly, Canaccord is looking after themselves. But what shareholders can do is make as much noise as possible and write to every senator, MP and news media that will listen and let them know they've been waiting for past 3 years for someone to take notice they were scammed by a CCP backed Chinese company. Shareholders should demand that Aus. gov get the AFP' Financial Crime Taskforce involved to investigate everything from the initial creditors debt to how it got inflated to current debt and the part that BoD , alleged creditors and Austroid played in this saga. If there were crimes committed the DOCA should be made null and void and an independent administrator appointed to run the mine in behalf of shareholders until the matter is sorted out. If is found that the mine was indeed stolen from shareholders with help of BoD using debt claims by offtaker who refused to take delivery/pay for the product or contractors claiming money owed for work not done at the time the company was declared insolvent then there is no reason for Baldhill to be sold off to highest bidder since most of the initial debt was fake and mine should be returned to shareholders (minus the shares belonging to any shareholders found guilty of crimes which should be cancelled as compensation to existing shareholders tongue.png)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A40 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.