GLN 0.00% 16.5¢ galan lithium limited

Because that's how they trick retail investors. Everyone wants...

1. 160 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 244
    Because that's how they trick retail investors. Everyone wants to be on "the new thing". Conventional method/ proven technology is not sexy, it appeals less. Everyone wants to be on the new Tesla, the new Apple, etc. Because they see the lift changing thing, they dream of what it could be if their investment rises 10,000%, etc.

LKE and VUL are really good at selling the dream with higher marketing expenses and promises. Which is great when you invest in VUL at 20cts or LKE at 2cts, but most of those instos and investors that invested then are long gone IMO. The risk is for the retails that are investing now in these companies, because they got the tip from a friend. That's when the smart money exits, when it becomes "mainstream"

GLN is still under the radar, not a lot of people talk about us and that's why instos keep accumulating. But there is only so much accumulators can do and we will be rising to these levels very soon IMO, only patience is required.

The beauty of GLN is that if LKE is onto the new technology and does succeed then great, we can also use the DLE technology. If it doesn't work, we can use the conventional/proven method.

I'm really expecting JP to tell the market that he is sending Concentrate samples very soon, this coupled with the PEA from Candelas with updated LCE rates and potentially updated figures for HMW and some Greenbushes news, i really can't see how we wouldn't be a 1BN MC by next year, if not earlier.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GLN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $78.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.0¢ 17.5¢ 16.5¢ $251.5K 1.483M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 568075 16.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.0¢ 92256 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GLN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.