MMC 3.09% 78.5¢ mitre mining corporation limited

canada redomicile

1. 1,212 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    It seems that the move to Canada was a strategic mistake. The whole premise for moving to Canada was to have better access to capital markets. The only problem with this is that there is no money to be had. Everything I have read on the Canadian junior resource sector states that huge swathes of juniors will cease to exist in the near future. Why? Because they are out of money and can't get any more. Ironically the Canadian junior resource sector is in worse shape than the Australian equivalent and we waded into the worst conditions in the last 30 years. Clever eh? Now we are tied to the sentiment of that sector as our Asx listing blindly follows that of our Canadian counterpart. Although unlike hundreds of other junior companies who don't have Sentient as a benefactor, we will not escape the overwhelming negative sentiment of the sector for some time to come. Nevertheless, on a positive note, at least we have funds to see us through until next year unlike the majority of other juniors. My biggest concern is what happens when this tranche of money runs out. If money has to be raised from Sentient again at these prices then due to the anti dilution clauses of the debenture agreement our shares will be worthless. IMHO of course.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
78.5¢
Change
-0.025(3.09%)
Mkt cap ! $87.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
82.0¢ 82.0¢ 77.0¢ $412.7K 518.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1297 77.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
81.0¢ 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MMC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.