ASL 1.32% 75.0¢ andean silver limited

canada redomicile, page-6

1. 27,271 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 82
    Purr,yeah I quite agree with your thoughts.

This article sums it up in a nutshell I think.

Junior Marengo shows mettle in PNG copper play

"Because of the scale of the project, and other projects in the region being shelved, the PNG government sees Yandera as being part of their economic plans . . . from the Prime Minister down, we are well regarded," he says."

Yet no power supply from the government,or more importantly its agency.

""We had two options. There was the creative way of doing it, or the easy solution for a junior is to bring in a big brother," he says.

"My approach was that giving control of this asset to a major would then mean all we do is become inventory for them. But if we had the guts to hang in there and control the play, that is the way to add value."

Fortunately, the company was able to do just that and has now passed the point of needing a

"big brother"."

Whats sentient?

"Canadian-based analyst Aleksandra Bukacheva from Fraser Mackenzie said the combination of management expertise coupled with the effort invested to line up substantial project financing and construction services for Yandera placed Marengo Mining in a superior position to a number of its peers that lacked clear development paths and financing plans for their assets."

No mention of power supply

"As with all juniors, Emery complains that the company's market capitalisation is well below where it should be, which he says is because of the scepticism in the Australian market about the region and the project.

"There is this sense that we won't be able to pull this off, but my attitude to that is, you just wait and see, guys," he says.

"That credibility gap will close very quickly, probably in the next six months, then things will move quickly.""

"CREDIBILITY GAP"

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/business/mining-energy/junior-marengo-shows-mettle-in-png-copper-play/story-e6frg9df-1226504910222

So Purr and MP,I can only conclude that emery is working hand and glove with Sentient.
    Perhaps if we did have a big brother(such as a bhp) the rules on continuous disclosure would have forced more information to be disclosed.
    Given Sentient's status the disclosure rules are somewhat redundant(though they shouldn't be).

I have been doing some amateur history investigation into the rumor of Napolean's horse Marengo been ritually sodomised.

Historian Dr. Jean-François Lemaire has stated, "The French archives are silent about Marengo.

Is this the dirty little secret,kept from everyone?

Raider

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.