STI 0.00% 0.2¢ stirling products limited

canadian plant in production, page-4

1. 187 Posts.
    Agreed Timely, and with more contracts to come (in the near future), including processing and quiting the existing paracetamol/tylenol powder stock by the sound of it.

Also shows further reasons for delays, namely obtaining a (DIM) Drug Identification Number from Canada Health, for each and any product to be produced.

How easily we become expectant and impatient, when they announce they talking with parties about contracts. Apart from agreeing to in principle, preparing the paperwork, probably submitting to contract lawyer, subsequent fine tuning and signing of any conmtract, there will always be other inherant regulatory delays eg. in obtaining the DIN'S etc., before manufacturing of any product can occur.

And I suggest it is likely contracts for manufacturing would be dependant on the DIN being obtained, and/or limited by any qualifications contained within the DIN's from Canada Health.

I suggest always a lenghty industrially legal and lenghtly procedure and shareholders need to be patient ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.