AKE 0.00% $9.83 allkem limited

Hi Stephank,I'm in a similar boat; shares in my TFSA, so no tax...

1. 542 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 145
    Hi Stephank,
    I'm in a similar boat; shares in my TFSA, so no tax worries, but was not certain If I would receive shares of the new company.
    However, going from the transaction agreement posted on SEDAR, I found this on page 128 of the PDF file:

“Ineligible Overseas Anaconda Shareholder” means a person who holds one or more Anaconda Shares on the Scheme Record Date whose address is shown on the Anaconda Share Register as a place outside of Australia, Argentina, British Virgin Islands, Canada, China, Hong Kong, Japan, Malaysia, New Zealand, Singapore, the United Kingdom and the United States (unless otherwise agreed by Anaconda, Lion and New Topco in writing, each acting reasonably) or any other jurisdictions agreed by Anaconda, Lion and New Topco in writing as lawful and not unduly impracticable or onerous for New Topco to issue such Anaconda Shareholder New Topco Shares or CDIs upon the Scheme Implementation in accordance with the terms of this Agreement (each acting reasonably).

For the agreement, Anaconda = Allkem, Lion = Livent

https://www.sedar.com/GetFile.do?lang=EN&docClass=8&issuerNo=00029882&issuerType=03&projectNo=03533002&docId=5419294

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.