AAU 0.00% 0.4¢ antilles gold limited

Canarc Resource Corp Deal, page-13

1. JID
    3,679 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 838
    I guess it is good to see that PGI can lock a deal down outside of LL. For those that have been around long enough there have been false starts in Venezuela, Ecuador and a snoozer in Peru. Exploration tenements in the DR itself have also not amounted to anything yet ... so well done on getting a deal across the line.

I don't know enough about the relevant environmental regulations to know whether plough's comments about transporting arsenic down freshwater ecosystems is a big problem or not, but it does raise a flag.

Given that the proposed method would mean transporting by barge into two different regulatory jurisdictions (Canada and US) and then finally dumping it in the DR at the end of the process this could take some time at best, or result in major hurdles.

I see that US drinking water code states that 10ppb is the regulatory standard and PGI would be responsible for transporting concentrate with 140,000,000 ppb. I am sure some bureaucrat will be watching closely.

I wonder if HGO's solution is viable as a plan B alternative (their's is for Cu in SA) - trucking concentrate to port in sealed shipping containers.

Regardless - good to see some tangible growth prospects for the company.

Cheers
    John

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.