VPR 0.00% 0.2¢ volt group limited

Good afternoonI spoke to Mr Greg Pennefather regarding the...

1. 629 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Good afternoon

I spoke to Mr Greg Pennefather regarding the Canarvon project and the feedback was similar to what was stated in the Ann Section 708 a on 14/11/11 update. (opcon box up and running by very early next year).

However having Mr Pennefather explain to me the processes of the company and hearing him talk about the company in general terms, In my opinion I believe with the recent funding process and the 2 MOU's we are in good hands with the ENERJI board and Management.

I am very confident that the company is on the right track, and the Opcon Box will be up and running very soon, which in itself will hopefully attract more orders and more MOU's, also the Carbon tax being voted in only bodes well for the company.

I can see the SP is relatively low at the moment but give it time and we all should be pleasantly surprised. In fact I'm using this opportunity to purchase more shares and increase my holding.

As Contrarian stated in his Post #: 7421482

"If you want my opinion don't sell, just spread the word of unknown companies like ERJ to others and let the public decide on their own if it is worth investing a few thousand or a few hundred thousand.
    If everybody holds they will eventually win big.
    However you must be patient and wait at least a few months before even thinking about taking some profits.
    Stay in, tell others, turn off the market and take a look again in february next year and I think you'll be pleasantly suprised."

I agree.

Take Care

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VPR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $21 10.73K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
57 66267267 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 74373092 43
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.01pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VPR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.