ADO 0.00% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

I attended this presentation in Melbourne yesterday and today it...

1. rex
    178 Posts.
    I attended this presentation in Melbourne yesterday and today it will be in Sydney
    I have held shares for a few years and this is the first time I have heard and met Geoff
    He was a very professional speaker
    Here are a few things that I got from it or at a later discussion

All known opportunities are progressing pretty much as planned with cash flow being positive not too far out
    Dealing with POC1 has been a bit of a pain but they are now seeing ADO opening other opportunities and realising that Ado's opportunities don't just revolve around POC1
    Geoff himself came up with the battery possibility and after sending it to Joe about 18 months ago Joe replied that it was the first good idea he had sent him in 3 years This got a good laugh

Ferghana have had no knowledge of the battery opportunity but are now discussing it in the US

They are negotiating a takeover with a European company with complementary products and if this proceeds there may be a need for a small CR
    Otherwise capital needs are ok with current areas

However the battery business is looking like a big deal and generating early interest from an industry which is much quicker to move than healthcare.
    For me it was a very positive meeting

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $51.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.0¢ $10.13K 480.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 2061189 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 85039 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.