ADO 0.00% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

Thanks for sharing Rex. All sounds great. I agree about the US -...

1. 1,825 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Thanks for sharing Rex. All sounds great.
    I agree about the US - if this presentation had been done in the US and we were listed there the price would have gone through the roof. We would have a MC probably 3 times what it is now maybe more. Have a look at PRR, they went through the roof because the US investors went nuts after a trial to see if their product was well tolerated in humans. We are talking about cracking something which is a handbrake worldwide - energy storage.

I really hope this acquisition comes off for the right price. I also hope it is microtitre plates.

Firstly, I hope Global Life Science company gets announced with a very conservative revenue forecast which is also jointly acknowledged by our new partner. That will get the SP heading into the mid teens where we can raise at a decent price then hit us with the CR and acquisition!

Then by hopefully end of July we should hopefully get an update on POC1 sensor optomisation work.

Rex - did you ask Geoff any questions about deals in the pipeline near fruition? Any mention of Luminex?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $51.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $3.414K 161.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 384663 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 616353 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.