ADO 8.33% 2.2¢ anteotech ltd

Canary Networks Presentation, page-3

1. 8,199 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1135
    Thanks for that information rex.

I'm personally very impressed with the news on battery technology. There are so many very big companies putting huge amounts of money into improvements in this area.

I feel that Australians are far too cautious investing in new technology and most of our good ideas end up being scooped up by others. Yes, current shareholders will do very well, but our country seems to always just sell out and lacks the courage in carrying it through to fruition.

We may not have the capital that's available in the USA for example, but when you look at ADO's share price and what we know is happening, well...it's a pretty pathetic response.

With Ferghana discussing this in the USA, does anyone really think that this will sit for much longer? No way.
    But, bear in mind that any suitor will be looking at our inability to appreciate what we have and their offers well represent our lack of faith and conviction. You can't get the best price if you don' have the courage of your convictions. Its an Australian thing apparently?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
-0.002(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $54.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.2¢ $40.20K 1.786M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 386453 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 248196 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.