AUZ 6.25% 0.8¢ australian mines limited

Posted this piece last week maybe put on wrong thread our mate V...

1. 3,862 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1286
    Posted this piece last week maybe put on wrong thread our mate V picked one line out of it to come back and degrade the post, but again failed dismally

Talking about Critical Minerals this is my take on what might be a real possibility yet to be played out.

Given Canavan is going to the US or his been not sure but at this present time we all know what the critical minerals resource actually mean to potential Aussie Miners, people should realise by now that China controls 79 % of the critical minerals used around the world and is the biggest rare earths producer by a wide margin the Trade War has Beijing in the driver's seat re the continued fighting between China and America and at this point in time China has America by the nuts.

Looking into what the U.S. defence department currently requires or utilizes of these minerals is approximately 18,000 tonnes of critical minerals this means nearly every country around the world are reliant on China supplying the minerals, at this point the USA are limited to refine the rare earths it produces.

Given China's mass production of critical minerals it's easy to see why and how they could easily strangle the Americans in this trade war with such a dominant position the critical minerals the USA need a new supply to curb China's struggle hold on the market.

Steven Winberg Assistant Secretary of Defence has stated that China's dominant position can have long reaching effects on the US Department of Defence as all of the critical minerals sourced from China are used in a vast array of defence systems, given we are talking about one of the most powerful countries in the world seems to me China surely has them by the nuts unless they start looking outside of China.

Remember we are talking about two powerhouses intent on ruling the world one by the supply of everything to the world the other with its military might, tipping the USA would be very worried about how far to push China in the trade war as it may well stop all the current supplied critical minerals to the US given this could well be a likely scenario I think and probably can safely say any potential Australian Miner is well placed at this stage to become a supplier of critical minerals to the rest of the world Australia could soon be on the cusp of something much bigger than just a LFA with SK hopefully BB and the board have their thinking caps on its the reason I am staying around

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
-0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $10.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $7.069K 988.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
40 11334814 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 981944 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.38pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.