OCV octaviar limited

Hi Selciper,PIF must remain indefatigable and indomitable (hope...

1. 7,867 Posts.
    Hi Selciper,
    PIF must remain indefatigable and indomitable (hope spelled ok this time) in the Face of Fate putting these crisis obstacles in our way.
    Just as I hit Canberra to shine in the spotlight, who but Rudd steals the thunder of my "Shake Them Tour" mission.
    Now that Medcraft's peers are being harnessed to the task; Tommo and Slippy vie for their sliver of Sun's squint.
    Canberra Slithers indeed.

But it ain't over till the fat lady sings.
    Try as I might to snap Dgenny's torso; clad in Red Leather masquarading for corset; the Dark Forces continue to grip.

To our valiant Executive I say:
    Come back from the Dark Side!
    Come back from the deep Side!
    Relinquish all ye faith in Medcraft's Powers of Balsamic Healing and Holistic Approaches.
    We and only we are to succeed in the end.
    Medcraft WILL NOT, until dragged over hot coals by us.

I did issue a cry to join me, I do so again.
    Your interpretations of this fragment from M's letter of 22 August 2011 will be a valuable test to see how disparate or common we are in our views at this desperately short stop in PIF history.

[[[...Wellington Capital confirmed to ASIC that it considers the amendments to be within its power and in the best interests of the members of the PIF.
    In these circumstances ASIC is not proposing to take further action in relation to the specific issues raised in relation to the Placement and Non-Renounceable Rights Issues...]]]

This; Medcraft and his peers MUST explain.
    This is where ASIC must strip WC of its Protection and Patronage.

Chin up Selciper,

Regards,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OCV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.