Canberra Rally, page-669

1. 27,770 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3366
    lets be clear, you havent been immunized against getting or transmitting a disease.
    What you have been, is given an experimental drug for a corona virus. Whose previous incarnations killed many of the animals and the Philippine kids due to ADE.

I dont get measles, because i have been vaccinated, by a proven, safe vaccine tested over a lengthy period, that prevents me getting and transmitting it.

The normal path of vaccine development takes 7-10 years in testing, and only a handful, a few percent get final approval because they meet safety end points, and have lasting efficacy. Yet they launched a multitude of jabs within a year, onto the whole population. For a disease that had a 99.7% survival rate without jab. What as the skipped cancer and fertility and inter generational defect studies, prove hazardous in the real global scale testing ? This phase 3 trial the world is participating in? Reckless and Malfeasance by government.

Your second jab, was so successful, it only lasted 3 months that they require you to have your third dose.
    Look at Israel, 4th dose, more disease in the vaccinated.
    ADE ? or VAIDS ?

And Australia bought 14 boosters for every Australian. Like they want to keep pumping you full of pathogenic, / carcinogenic factoring, spike. The original Wuhan spike that is now extinct and Omecron escapes it.

In Nazis Germany, Hitler at least put the jews onto cattle cars to go into Auschwitz extermination camps.
    Today, you are all driving your selves into the jab clinics for an experimental drug, that is proven to kill, injure and defect your immune system. Just why those Shingles adds again ? And you are good enough, to get your healthy kids one when you are at it, even though they are at no risk of the disease itself.

The swine flu vaccine attempt in the USA of 1976 was abandoned at 25 deaths, deemed too costly, that ultimately ended up with 53 dead. I think from 22m people given the jab. We have passed the alarm bell station, long ago. The jabs have killed 100,000s. If this was a new brand of lipstick you were testing, and 10 died, you would scream.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.