Canberra Rally, page-712

1. 27,410 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3231
    they should ask their doctors
    what is the history of CV vaccine trials over the last decades? (ans . all failed with 1/3, 1/2, all, the animals dying of ADE, and Philippine kids Denge trial 2016-18 )
    Why were cancer / fertility / inter gen studies skipped ? - How can they claim safe without ?
    What causes elevated D-Dimer ? (Ans. blood clots)
    What happens if there is micro blood clots accumulating in the lungs ? - (Ans. right side heart failure 3-5 years)

Have they heard of reports of lipid distribution study that pfizer had on rats ?, (ovaris, bone marrow, spleen, brain etc) and can spike enter the entire cardiovascular system ? Why do blood clots occur ? (leads to heart attacks, strokes etc) and damage to platelets (then bleeding disorder) ?
    How are people developing neurological injuries if this just stays in the shoulder ? Ans. it enters wider circulation and crosses blood brain barrier.
    How are people getting paralyzed and other injuries ?
    What exactly is the cause of myocarditis ?

I've also seen expert comment, that the spike can cleave open a gap in the blood brain barrier, allowing other toxins in the blood plasma to enter the brain. (as well as the toxic spike itself).

When was the last time a trial drug un intended allowed the blood brain barrier to be breached ?
    Start researching the deaths and injuries, and ask how they are occurring. Mode of action. And what explanation your GP offers.

Do your own research on these type of questions before asking your doctor. Then watch their response. Gagged.

My own sister had a neurological injury from AZ. Had ghost vision and vertigo for about 4 months, and had woken up shaking, felt like death for 3 days, from the night she was jabbed. My brother had a bad episode as well from pfizer for 3 days, and now gets shingles, (lowered his TLRs immune surveillance) . Plenty of people we know comment of bad side effects. Others say they had no side effect. Work out why. (ans . Placebo)

Sorry, but a safe and effective vaccine, is like the measles jab.

This is an experimental drug, with an unacceptable death and injury statistic where the placebo is not used.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.