DMC 0.00% 30.0¢ design milk co limited

lol i hear alot of talk about tax loss selloffs, i have about...

1. 1,396 Posts.
    lol i hear alot of talk about tax loss selloffs, i have about 35stocks on my watchlist atm, most small caps. not one of them has dropped in last couple of weeks except INT. tax selloff? horsesh*it explanation for the recent fall? or the ann is not good?

300million bucks i beleive was the figure Bayard paid 2.5 years ago for a U.S company that did similar to intermoco with meter technology.

ferrari, if u not happy with the information being provided EGM is way to go IMO. Ur most welcome to send email of complaint to ASIC or ASX.

U would think that an EGM is needed or warranted anyways to vote on this issue?

70k as a cost for an EGM is nothing to me in the big picture.

for once i agree with nairoo on a point haha about none of us knowing anything. but people can knock on my door all they like. Are they the BAD people Nairoo?

after 2 anns its still a misunderstood deal by most shareholders and its about to be signed.......

Has everyone forgotten about the 50mill deal with ETU that was ann last year? The first order that was received in February 2008? why has the new board not given us commentary on that as of yet? Someone wants this stock at 1.2 cents right now and i assure u it has f'all to do with taxman.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DMC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.