DMC 0.00% 30.0¢ design milk co limited

i recall having a convo with Jeff bennett about 4 years ago. In...

1. 1,396 Posts.
    i recall having a convo with Jeff bennett about 4 years ago. In which he stated to me that the main objective was to receive the meter servicing deals to achieve recurring revenue.

So when u sell the IP are u not losing a hidden intangible asset of meter management in other countries also? the hardware component per unit was not the main objective going forward, it was more like a gateway to expand ur meter monitoring business.

Is that not why Geoff Lord opened his wallet? I wonder what Geoff is thinking right now...

What company is now going to win the deals to monitor the network and software and meter reads in India? africa? europe? does the IP have a hidden value also?

under this arrangement it seems to me ur only in the game in australia for such services. Intermoco = MONITORING AND CONTROL..

What about linking the provision of meter servicing globally to the sale of IP? that hasnt been mentioned.

for those unawares... i beleive there would be some kind of admin charge to run the network per year. such as an annual fee per meter of say 20bucks. recurring revenue.

We have a chance to grab this in australia atm. in a competitive market where there are 14 tenders.

In india and europe and Africa u would be most likely assured more business in meter monitoring as less competition from GE bayard exists. And my personal opinion is deployment will occur faster in those regions with exponential volume then in australia.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DMC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.