DMC 0.00% 30.0¢ design milk co limited

cancel call for egm, page-32

1. daf
    736 Posts.
    I think they have explained most of the reason in the 6 pages produced so far in the last week.

A few things missing but it encapsulates the reasons and logic. I agree with them all.

This is more than the last lot produced, market updates, in 4-5 years I have held. I did not see much whinging and EGM called when the stock retreated as fast as it went up during the Bennet and Black days. PS. this compnay nearly went to the liquidators before it was suspended and I called Black and Bennet weeks before asking them did they have a PLAN B. What is a Plan B they asked, yes, these dumb F#$cks nearly let this compnay FALL over.

Even if the new mob produced 20 pages this would NOT be enough for some people in here. Writing on here does nothing to change the situation, grab the bull by the horns and make a proper appointment. I am sure they will see you. Me, I can wait until it unfolds, geez I have been in for long enough, another week or two is nothing to me.

All will be revealed shortly I expect. If not by the end of July I will be marching down there and sit in the foyer until I get answers, until then, let them fianlise the contract, an MOU is just that, an understanding.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DMC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.