BKS burdekin pacific limited

Burdekin Pacific Limited ABN 66 059 326 519Level 13 BGC Centre...

1. 85 Posts.
    Burdekin Pacific Limited ABN 66 059 326 519
    Level 13 BGC Centre 28 The Esplanade Perth WA 6000 PO Box Z5037 St George’s Tce Perth WA 6831
    Telephone: +61 8 9322 6045 Facsimile: +61 9481 5557 Email: [email protected]
    12 October 2004
    The Announcements Officer
    Australian Stock Exchange Ltd
    2 The Esplanade
    PERTH WA 6000

Dear Sir

CANCELLATION OF SHAREHOLDER MEETING PURPORTEDLY CONVENED PURSUANT TO SECTION 249F

Further to the Company’s announcement of 29 September 2004 and 8 October 2004 the Supreme Court of Western Australia this afternoon ordered that the meeting purportedly convened by a group of shareholders of Burdekin Pacific Limited to be held on 18 October 2004 be cancelled.

Shareholders are accordingly informed that the meeting will now no longer take place.

Proxy forms sent by the conveners to Burdekin shareholders for the meeting were determined by the Supreme Court to be arguably invalid.

Shareholders are therefore not required either to attend the meeting or to complete proxy forms. Many of the matters the subject of the meeting will be dealt with at Burdekin Pacific’s Annual General Meeting which will be called shortly and held on or before 30 November 2004.

If any shareholders have any queries they should contact the Company for clarification.

Yours faithfully

M L BENNETT
    CHAIRMAN

In my opinion, this is great news.
    Now they can get on with the business of gold exploration and possible mining.

Constructive comments & discussion please.
    I hold bks
    Always seek professional investment advice before investing & please read below.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BKS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.