IMM 6.45% 29.0¢ immutep limited

cancer/fda doco, page-5

1. 375 Posts.

Agent86

I have to say your post very concisely illustrates the chances that CVAC have for success. Don't get me wrong people, Agent86 doesn't know if CVAC will be successful or not, neither does he claim to know. What he does crystalize though is the seemingly very low likelihood of CVAC being rejected, especially given its orphan designation, unmet need, safety profile, similarity to Provenge etc etc.

Another thread past few days saw some people criticizing a poster for putting all his eggs in one basket (forget the person and I'm too lazy to look) but you all read it no doubt. Though to be fair others were supportive. I'm supportive, though not that he needs my (or our) support to make his decision. What I mean when I say I support his approach is that did exactly the same as i have previously posted.

If I lose my lot with PRR then I lose everything.

I would suppose that most if not all of us would see the data points as being more crucial than anything else (which includes Nasdaq). Yes it's more dangerous having all eggs in one basket now compared to say after the next data point, if positive. The next 2 data points (one due now for phase IIb and another Dec 2012 for phase III) are massively massively critical for CVAC. The first short term one being the one that we could consider the most important of the two (to help us judge things further). If Yervoy can reach the point that it has reached, then we should rightly assume that CVAC will too and in fact has a better chance.

Mark my words (though I feel you shouldn't and don't need me to convince you) that when the next data point is out and confirmed to be positive, all engines will start, all fires will start, all fireworks will go off and we will be looking at a company called Prima Biomed that will get a complete facelift in the bio media world. It will be a watershed announcement when it comes and come soon it will, let's hope it's timed together with Nasdaq and will bear fruits that will rain down over our heads, gushingly. Oh how neat Prima will look and how sure it's future will feel. How utterly de-risked it will be.

Happy I'm in. If I could be in any more I would.

ITW

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.0¢
Change
-0.020(6.45%)
Mkt cap ! $421.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
31.5¢ 31.5¢ 28.0¢ $2.100M 7.109M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 233293 28.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
29.0¢ 36945 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.