cancer is a man-made disease ?, page-30

1. 6,721 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Hi Taurisk

All doctors cause deaths, the question is are they justifiable and who is interested enough to pursue it. Same thing happened to Tulio Simoncini who undoubtedly caused deaths as an oncologist but when using his own ideas caused one death, the full force of the law came down on him.I see it as a union demarcation dispute or similar, he should have known that if he did well, then it makes his colleagues look bad.Not good.
    The primary problem is that the first screening of potential treatments is to their moneymaking potential ie. patentability. No one is going to invest in a treatment that can't make real money.
    Perth doctor John Holt was harrassed for years by the AMA(who would rather watch someone die accorging to the rules than try something new), but was politically connected enough to resist them.

As for peoples rascist views, I don't really care. Most of the worlds population are rascist, I'm too lazy to spend my time worrying about something that is as commonplace as breathing.

cheers

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.