BLT 0.00% 2.6¢ benitec biopharma limited

Cancer, page-21

1. 1,308 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 250
    Hello GWIL. The numerous positive posts for you is testement to the goodness in mankind and your ability to maintain a "stiff upper lip".

My wife grows a plant called Gotu Kola. This is an incredible herb and cures the pain of arthritus due to inflamation in seconds. It is also good for memory loss and healing scars. I googled to see if it was any good at treating cancer and came across the research below. So maybe it is. Goto Kola grows naturally in hot wet conditions, but also in temperate climates where is needs quite a bit of water. One can buy the plant at many nurseries in Oz and I think there is also an extract available. I pass this information on in the hope you find it useful. For me, ridden with arthritic pain, it is a life changing plant. It has been used in both India and China for centuries.

"Scientists at the Amala Cancer Research Center in Kerala, India, tested Gotu Kola (Centella asiatica) and three other plants against cultured tumor cells in an in vitro study against cultured cancer cells. While the other three plants, coriander, cumin, and fennel, showed only very limited activity, Centella was effective in destroying 100 percent of the cultured tumor cells. The extract, a 5:1 concentrate, extracted with methanol and then dried, was effective at a level of 100 micrograms per milliliter. More importantly, the authors note, "...practically no toxic effects were detected in normal human lymphocytes [white blood cells]."

Good luck to you GWIL. You are a positive example to us all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.